Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: TONY MOLY Tomatox Magic Massage Pack

Hey all! I'm back with a single review of the super cute Tomatox massage pack :)

Description (taken from tonymoly.ph):
Massage cream & pack with instant brightening effects, Hydration & protection to maintain a healthy skin, Whitening & detox, Anti-oxidants prevent aging. 
Contains: Tomato extract / Lemon extract / Kiwi extract/ White tea extract / Pearl Powder 
Recommended for: Skin that doesn't go well with makeup, People who don’t have time for a pack at night Directions: Apply sufficient amount, avoiding the eyes and lips, massage for 1~2 min, and wait for 5~10 min. After that, wash off with lukewarm water.




The white and freshly scented pack is housed in this cute totally edible looking tomato. It's super cute and I can definitely see myself storing little goodies in it after I'm finished with the product inside. 
The screw on top sometimes doesn't properly align itself but that doesn't bug me at all seeing how cute the packaging is haha! 

I do appreciate how most Korean skincare products come with spatulas for hygienic purposes but I really don't understand because my fingers end up touching the tip of it anyways?!?!?!? Oh well. 

Like most people who have tried this massage pack... I notice immediate results in whitening and in having calmed skin. Like seriously, my skin is at least a shade lighter and waaaaaaay way way brighter! BUT, like everyone else, these results are just temporary. I tend to use this mask after a really hot day and my skin is more red than usual and just whenever my skin is irritated. I'm not sure why but I really really love the scent of this product. I can't explain it at all but I swear to you that it's suuuuuuuper good. 

I find this product to be something "just for fun" in some sorts, seeing how results are only temporary. My mother and myself have been using this product for multiple weeks now and neither of us has seen a difference in the whiteness of our skin. 

I'm really not quite sure if I'll repurchase this, seeing as there are so many other masks out there that are surely more effective than this one. If I ever do repurchase it'll definitely be for luxurious reasons haha. But I'll probably end up getting Tony Moly's apple peel off mask after this one is all finished up!

Still interested? Take a peek at this photo that I took off of f2plus1's Tomatox listing on eBay:


Click to enlarge!

Thanks for reading! Until next time! 
xo, Catherine
Follow on Bloglovin

{This product was purchased from RubyRubyshop}

2 comments:

  1. Tony moly products are always so packaged so cutely. :D Too bad the whitening effects are only temporary, I have yet seen a product that have permanent whitening effects. Thanks for the review! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feeeeeeel ya!
      AND YEAH! i guess a girl can only dream. :(
      xo

      Delete